“Cheap food”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Leeds
“Cheap food”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

Full of loud drunks and lairy women,food good,atmosphere bit roudy not where you would want to take your wife .lads curry ok

1 Thank Addingham

Preston, United Kingdom
“Great food and plenty of it.”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We booked the restaurant as it was Christmas week and we understood the restaurant to be quite small. We are glad we did as it was busy at 7.15 when we arrived. We were welcomed and given a quiet table in the corner. Whilst we had a short wait for our meals we were given complimentary popadoms and dips. When our meals arrived we were not disappointed. My husband had Chicken Tikka Rogan Josh and I had Chicken Tikka Biriyani both were excellent and we agreed that they were the best we have ever tasted. The final bill was very reasonable and good value. Service was excellent with the waiters being particularly attentive.
If I have one criticism it would be the toilet facilities. The ladies toilet would have benefitted from a good clean and better lighting. If it is the intention of the management to open the restaurant as a café serving tea and cakes during the day I would suggest that this latter issues needs addressing as there are others like myself who judge an establishment's cleanliness by the state and presentation of their rest rooms/toilets this is particularly the case with the older generation. Having said this I could not fault the food or service of this establishment and would most certainly recommend it to friends and family. We will be back to sample more delights when next in Skipton.

1 Thank bevgPreston_
“super curry”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

one of the best curries in a long time superb staff well presented and polite plenty of choice and not rushed very good value only a small restaurant but very well run asked the important question is everything ok with the meal it deffo was will be going back

Skipton, United Kingdom
“best curry for a long time”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Went to Mastab's, after reading Trip Advisor reviews, with my wife and son. I was pleased to see a very varied menu with dishes not on menus I'd seen before. I chose their special curry, my son chose the Tajmahal Tava curry, and my wife opted for a less adventurous chicken tikka. We all thoroughly enjoyed our choice (and have already booked a table for Christmas Eve). The service was polite, friendly and attentive and the cost was very reasonable.
Already looking forward to next week!

yorkshire
“This is how to do customer service”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

The food here is by far the best curry in town fresh flavors best nans ever, really reasonably priced but they have such great customer service and make you feel like they are really pleased to see you, we were next to a really loud rowdy bunch of scots and the waiter become aware of this and moved us with out us mentioning it. You feel you have had a lovely meal out here and im not surprised its number 1 in skipton well deserved !! we will be back