“By far the best?!.....”

Ranked #22 of 149 Restaurants in Skipton
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: Asian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Indian, Balti
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“By far the best?!.....”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I've been a loyal customer of Mastabs for a couple of years now and it's safe to say me and my partner have never had a bad or average curry?!..it's always an absolute pleasure to go in and have a meal you get treat like you've been a family friend for years...I trust them that much I've just started going in a telling the chef to do what he pleases and it's always a flavorous surprise?!...the best around by far!!!!!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Scott C

Skipton
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Very good price, lovely staff and great food! Not the first time I've been and certainly won't be the last.

• Visited April 2014
Ilkley, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Went with a group of friends and loved it everyone's food was nicely presented and tasted delicious. The owner was very obliging and friendly. Only a minor point the other gentleman waiting on couldn't seem to raise a smile. After our meal we were provided with hot towels which was a lovely touch and complimentary liqueur. Fantastic value for money would highly recommend.

“To Die For”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I went to mastaabs with 11 work colleagues.. I been before but awhile ago..and the service the food the staff were absolutely amazing.. Very friendly very welcoming.. The food was delicious as i managed to finish my whole meal which i very rarely do.. My colleauges loved it and said would defo come back again.. Best indian in skipton.. Well done boys!

• Visited March 2014
Haddington, United Kingdom
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

First time at this restaurant as we were in Skipton on a weekend break.
The restaurant was very clean and table dressings all matched as did the waiters uniforms.
The menu was very good with great choices. We ordered the Chicken Pathia and honestly it was the best we have eaten.
The staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome even getting a cushion for me when I mentioned to my husband jokingly that my chair was a bit low.
It was very good value for money and we will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2014