“Yummy Yummy in my Tummy”

Skipton Pie and Mash Shop
Ranked #9 of 156 Restaurants in Skipton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Skipton Pie and Mash Restaurant is one of the only places to sit and eat traditional pie and mash in the North. Why not come down to the cafe today and see what all the hype is about. We pride ourself on top quality food, freshly prepared from local produce. We invite you to come and enjoy one of today's specials, at the best cafe in Skipton, North Yorkshire. All our pies are homemade using local, fresh produce. We're sure you'll agree our pies are full of meat and other delicious produce. Eat in or takeaway.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Friendly Staff and Yummy Food. I came here when it was my cousens wedding and I found it really hard to choose because they all looked (and tasted) yummy. They gave both me and my sister a teddy which I still have. I have gone back for more. Overall- Yummy Yummy in my Tummy!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We visited this eatery after the Tour de France passed through Skipton and we're so glad we did. Hearty, generously packed pies, loads of mash, lashings of gravy and good service. It's on my radar for when I inevitably return to this charming little place post Tour.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Really good to have a choice of vegetarian pies and gravies. Lovely setting - as it was sunny we ate outside at the tables provided. Despite being so busy on Tour De France day the staff were friendly and happy to help. Can definitely recommend!

1  Thank Lady T
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We came upon this place when we had just arrived hungry in Skipton. The staff were friendly and helpful. The selection of pies was clearly displayed along with prices. The meal was really tasty, hot and just hit the spot. Tables were clean and the place had a steady stream of customers. A little gold mine !

1  Thank Pauline B
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Lovely food, pleasant surroundings, clean, welcoming staff that will go just that little bit further.

Terry, Bea and Mollie the dog