“Perfect Pies.”

Skipton Pie and Mash Shop
Ranked #8 of 157 Restaurants in Skipton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Skipton Pie and Mash Restaurant is one of the only places to sit and eat traditional pie and mash in the North. Why not come down to the cafe today and see what all the hype is about. We pride ourself on top quality food, freshly prepared from local produce. We invite you to come and enjoy one of today's specials, at the best cafe in Skipton, North Yorkshire. All our pies are homemade using local, fresh produce. We're sure you'll agree our pies are full of meat and other delicious produce. Eat in or takeaway.
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Perfect pies, perfect gravy and perfect chips. Infact, the chips were more like potatoe quarters.
Great prices too.
You could ask for more really.

We'll definitely be going back. We used to always head for Fish & Chips when in Skipton...but not any more.

2  Thank madgaz78

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Perfect Pie and mash. I could move in (if they would let me) Large courtyard area to eat, which is handy as we have a dog.

1  Thank Emma H
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Visited Skipton yesterday, saw this shop so decided to try it out. Glad we did as the food was excellent. The pies we had we brimmed full of real chunks of meat and exceptionally tasty. The gravy was rich and flavoursome. The staff were friendly and polite so there is nothing to complain about. A basic meal that was value for money. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Ian S
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Came across the pie and mash shop by accident after travelling up from Somerset. After a 5 hour drive I sat down to pie, mash and gravy and my wife had a cheese and onion pie and mash. My pie was full of meat and flavour topped off with rich gravy. Without doubt they were the best pies we've had in a very long time. We decided to purchase more pies and gravy to take with us. If you are near Skipton then call in as you will not be disappointed. Lovely couple, proper pies at very reasonable prices.

1  Thank Broomwagon
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Popped in with my boyf after work one Saturday & I had the traditional mince & onion pie with mash, peas & gravy/liquor & my partner had steak & kidney. Delish! The steak was big chunks & my partner had delicious home made chips. You can't fault this place tbh it's awesome & the place itself is cosy. I especially love it when its cold outside!!

1  Thank PirateBaby