“Fantastic !!!”

Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I am a regular customer at Cooper's Cafe Bar and I would highly recommend it for the following reasons;

1. The customer service is fantastic.... You are always greeted with a warm and friendly hello from the happy staff. Service is quick and they have a loyalty scheme where you get free drink after you've got a number of stamps on your card.

2. The food is amazing , home cooked, delicious and original. It plays havoc with my waistline but oooohhhh its worth it . ( I've also attended meetings in Skipton where Coopers have provided the catering. Top notch food of the highest quality}

If you haven't been yet then pop in, you won't be disappointed !

3  Thank natalie b

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Beautiful coffee, delicious almond croissant and the best bacon butty ever ( according to my highly critical husband!) Happy to listen to specific requirements for your food order and very friendly ladies. Lovely, stylish decor and comfy seating. We visit as often as we can - it's such a treat.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Recommend the fruit toast with jam and butter, delicious. A fine establishment. Magazines to read and coloring books for the kids who are made to feel welcome.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I've been to Coopers a few times now and they are consistently high quality and good value. Today I was there with colleagues and most of us had the great soup/sandwich combo - today's was a delicious mushroom soup with madeira and your choice of lots of imaginative sandwiches with several vegetarian choices (I had roast veg with houmus). We didn't have time for pudding but they have a wonderful array of home-made cakes.

The café itself is pretty with interesting artwork, it's bright and airy and the staff are welcoming and friendly. All round this is a great place to eat or drink in Skipton.

1  Thank Jenny J
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Busy bright cafe in good position. Best croissant and chocolate twists I have had for ages. Lovely sandwiches for our lunch.