“Friendly staff, excellent espresso drinks”
Review of Coopers Cafe Bar

Coopers Cafe Bar
Ranked #2 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Skipton
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I had several really bad espresso drinks in Skipton until I happened upon Coopers. In addition to the great coffee, they have a great selection of sweet and savory pastries. Best of all - the staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful.

2  Thank Mary T

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Called in for take away sandwich which was lovely, had coffee and cake there previously, coffee was very good cake delicious

1  Thank jayne-allseasons
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Love going to Coopers in Skipton always über friendly and the foods delicious. I can honestly say I've never had anything at Coopers I've not liked and I'm one fussy eater. They bake all cakes on site and the scones are to die for.
Also it's one of the few places in town you can eat alone and not feel everyone else is glaring at you. Plus they have free quality wifi that doesn't cut out on.

1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My daughters and I went to skipton yesterday to do some shopping, they told me that they had looked on here and found this place that looked nice, which is the understatement of the year. I am very discerning about food (see other reviews) and am not own over easily. We had an absolutely gorgeous lunch here, everything was right, food is beautiful, ambience,decoration and design pretty but comfortable and I didn't want to move. I ordered a Brie and grape sandwich, I love walnuts on this and mentioned it, when my sandwich came it was sublime, creamy, oozy Brie on grained bread (which I had chosen), a little cranberry sauce, grapes and of course she had put walnuts on, a little side salad too, I could have stayed here all day. Although very satisfied with what we had the cakes were too tempting, we had a scone and my daughter said it was gorgeous, I had a lemon and ginger cake, again lovely flavours and my other daughter had a slice of (just out of the oven) cherry and almond cake, which she insisted we all tried, it was heavenly.
I realise I have overused a lot of superlatives here but this was a true gem, someone else has said that owners of struggling cafés should visit here. I agree 100%. Go and see how it ought to be done. Wonderful and thank you to the girls I there on Thursday 24th July, a great and unexpected lunch

3  Thank Dawn V
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Saw the good reviews so planned a lunch stop here and were not disappointed ..... it was so lovely we went back for afternoon cuppa and cake on the way back to the railway station - real tea with tea leaves! Very warm welcome and lovely food. Will definitely be back. NB it looks quite small from the outside but there are tables upstairs.

2  Thank Aging-Bike-Chick