“Lovely lunch...”

Ranked #24 of 155 Restaurants in Skipton
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: No visit to Skipton and The Yorkshire Dales is complete without tucking into the award winning fish and chips served at Bizzie Lizzie's of Skipton. Bizzie Lizzie's, located at Swadford Street is a firm favorite with the locals and those coming from far and wide. Whether you choose to eat in our restaurant or buy from our take away you will find the same great atmosphere, friendly service and great tasting Fish and chips that have given Bizzie Lizzie's its great reputation... Don't just take our word for it, come and see for yourself. Restaurant: Mon - Sun 11am - 9pm Takeaway: Mon - Sun 11am - 11.30Pm Love Fish and Chips...Love Bizzie Lizzie's
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We live in Skipton but I hadn't ever had lunch here , we had visitors over from Scotland so wanted to show them good fish and chips! There were 4 adults and 5 kids most of us had the traditional fish and chip meal my partner opted for the burger. The service was good , nice friendly waitress who was very accommodating when we asked for a large table she out two together for us straight away. I had fish and chips with mushy peas , all of it was lovely fresh and presented well , the burger my partner said was good and he is hard to please ha ha ! Everyone enjoyed their food and I will definitely go again for lunch soon .

1  Thank Sarah H
Katie D, Owner at Bizzie Lizzie's - High Street Car Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for your lovely review. So glad to hear you and your visitors enjoyed your visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I love the chips from here! It's been a few years since I visited and it was on my to do list! Came with family for a meal. Although my Husband and I had shared a bag of chips earlier in the week! I enjoyed fish with half chips and salad and it was delicious. The staff were friendly and came to check that our food was ok. It must have been as all the plates were empty. I even had a pudding lemon drizzle cake a favourite of mine. All in all a wonderful visit and looking forward to next time although i'm hoping it's not going to be as long!

1  Thank Elaine73Mc
Katie D, Owner at Bizzie Lizzie's - High Street Car Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

What an amazing review, thank you. The lemon drizzle is a personal favourite of mine too! We are very happy to hear you had a wonderful visit and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This place was recommended and we were not disappointed. The presentation of the childrens meals was first class, it makes the kids feel special WELL DONE.
The décor was great and the service was good and quick. .
The children thought the loos were great with a fishy theme.!

So happy to hear you were not disappointed with the recommendation. We have recently changed the presentation of the children's meal, we are very pleased to receive your comments. Glad the service was good and quick too. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Been here a few times now !

This time 5 of us went to eat at about 7pm, we were shown straight to a table and the food arrived after a very short wait, it was hot and tasty, the mushy peas are so lovely !

The fishcakes one of our group ordered was very well done but edible so I was told.

There is free Wi-Fi for those that feel the need to be on the net whilst in there !!!!!!

Thank you for your repeat custom. Please let us know straight away if anything is not up to our usual standard and we will rectify it immediately. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

On visiting bizzies or lunch the food was great a varied menu to serve all tastes and also a specials board the food arrived prompt and lots of it I had a whooping fish two people had a fish combo one had the veggie option and one had a prawn starter the only complaint was to much food I can always live with to much even though there were five of us we didn't have to wait they put two tables together very good value I'll return any time

Katie D, Owner at Bizzie Lizzie's - High Street Car Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again soon.