My husband and I stayed for 1 night whilst attending a wedding nearby.
We got to the room to discover it was a twin, I rang reception who managed to move us to a double room. It was in the attic! An unusual room with open plan bathroom and living/bedroom space but more than adequate for our stay.
The breakfast the next morning wasn't much to write home about. A selection of cooked items and some cerals and juice. The staff in the breakfast room were slow, we weren't offered tea or coffee we had to ask for it and they didn't clear the table when the plates started to pile up.
The reception staff were lovely, very helpful and friendly.
If you need somewhere to stay in Skipton and are not looking for anything fancy this is the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This family run hotel on the outskirts of the delightful market town of Skipton - gateway to the Dales, offers the best in Yorkshire hospitality - with staff who really do care! Guests return time and again, whether it's for business or leisure, because we offer warmth and a genuine professional hospitality. Dine in our canalside Baby Swan restaurant where a stream of activity keeps you entertained. We are proud of our restaurant, offering straightforward, honest to goodness food, cooked by a dedicated team supporting local suppliers. We've a fantastic gym, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool and one mile walk on the towpath of the beautiful Leeds-Liverpool canal into the delightful Dales market town of Skipton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous At Skipton Hotel Skipton
- Rendezvous Hotel Skipton, Yorkshire