We went for 2 days 1 night to Skipton and chose the rendezvous for value for money.
We spent the first day near settle then to the hotel, on arrival staff very polite and we booked in.
Our rooms were studio, Very nice and different.
that night we enjoyed a night in Skipton town ( would recommend a taxi £5 ) 15 mins walk.
Bed comfy, tea/coffee, chocolate in room.
Would recommend and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This family run hotel on the outskirts of the delightful market town of Skipton - gateway to the Dales, offers the best in Yorkshire hospitality - with staff who really do care! Guests return time and again, whether it's for business or leisure, because we offer warmth and a genuine professional hospitality. Dine in our canalside Baby Swan restaurant where a stream of activity keeps you entertained. We are proud of our restaurant, offering straightforward, honest to goodness food, cooked by a dedicated team supporting local suppliers. We've a fantastic gym, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool and one mile walk on the towpath of the beautiful Leeds-Liverpool canal into the delightful Dales market town of Skipton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HRS, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous At Skipton Hotel Skipton
- Rendezvous Hotel Skipton, Yorkshire