The room we had was spotless, it has everything you would want in a bed and breakfast - except a window, we stayed in the new addition to the hotel "The coach house" annex at the side of the main hotel it was nicely decorated and furnished very well however we had 2 skylight windows and a very small side window. I really did miss a window view. The location to the town was great only a couple of minutes walk into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superb late Victorian building, renovated to a very high standard and furnished in an Edwardian style. Awarded 5 Star Silver January 2008. Set amidst beautiful gardens, with plenty of on-site parking, all this and only a 2-minute walk from Skipton's bustling high street. All rooms are en-suite, complete with hospitality tray, flat screen TV, HD DVD player, and complimentary DVD library. Computer and Internet access available. Please note we do not take bookings for Saturday nights only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chinthurst B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chinthurst Bed And Breakfast
- Chinthurst Hotel Skipton
- Chinthurst B&B Skipton, Yorkshire