“Amazing place, worth travelling for” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cake'ole

The Cake'ole
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Skipton
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Halifax
“Amazing place, worth travelling for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I met an old uni friend in Skipton, with neither of us from the area we had seen The Cake'ole on Facebook so decided to pay a visit. What a find!
The staff were fantastic, the place was busy and yet they were professional and polite, and we were made to feel very welcome with their personal approach.
The food was great! I got myself a piece of the rainbow cake to take home when I order a panini, so then I could order a different piece of cake to eat in (naughty). But I'm glad I did as there was none left in the time it took me to eat my sandwich! So if that's the cake you're after bag it quickly!
The Cake'ole will definitely play host to my friends and I's catch up in the near future. Worth the travel for the cake (but don't tell my friend that's the reason!)

Cake'ole S, Owner at The Cake'ole, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

The Cake'ole is a new business and all feedback is considered and appreciated.

Any comments that we feel are relevant in helping us improve the standard of our brand are gratefully received and acted upon.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Cool place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Fantastic wacky original deco,,great food and drinks,,great ice cream float,,great service hidden gem ,,hidden gem ,,take your family and freinds,,,

Skipton, United Kingdom
“Can't wait....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Am ashamed to say l live in Skipton & someone from Keighley recommended your cafe after telling us how fantastic your spot is! Can't wait to visit this next week l am so sorry did not know of your existence l will be testing the rainbow cake for sure! Yum yum looking forward to meeting you guys - and l have all the time in the world so not in any hurry! Have worked in Catering & understand completely.
Sue C

Visited August 2014

“Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Came here today (8th Aug) after hearing many good things and I just say I was not let down!! The decor is fabulous and wonderfully unique. The waitresses and hosts are friendly and helpful. The food - oh sweet lord the food!!

We were a table of 3 and a young baby and the 3 of us got delicious paninis to start with. Fresh and delicious and an excellent range to choose from. 2 of the group got bottomless drinks which were refilled often and promptly. I myself got a crazy lemonade, which is served in a cutesy glass bottle and a vial of your chosen flavour to add. Wonderfully kooky!!

Then came the puddings! I would suggest getting there early to get some of their fabulous rainbow cake as it sells out seriously quick. However even if you miss out in this then there's an array of other deliciously delicate crafty cakes on offer! Ooh and the melting pot was scrunptious!!

I will definitely go back next time I'm in the area to try everything else on the menu! Superb. Massive well done to the gentlemen running the whole show. Keep it up fellas!

1 Thank Celtina B
Cake'ole S, Owner at The Cake'ole, responded to this review, 20 August 2014

Leeds
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I work in Skipton and I've visited the cake o'le a few times and every time I've been the staff have been extremely friendly and the food has been lovely!! Would definitely recommend the rainbow cake and challenge anyone to try and eat a full one to themselves!!

1 Thank Georgiaarich