“Lovely time ”

Ranked #23 of 162 Restaurants in Skipton
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Here at Calico Jack Restaurant we pride ourselves on the ability to provide a thoroughly enjoyable experience for you on every visit. We use the finest ingredients in both our food and drinks to ensure no-one is left hungry and everyone leaves with smile on their face. Our staff always try to prove the most exceptional level of service for you, so if you have any query whatsoever, please don`t hesitate to stop one of us and ask for assistance, whatever it be an urgent request or you`re just having trouble deciding what to eat! We are always happy to help and/or offer advice. Very happy to see families with children, we have a large selection of children menu available all week. Big partys and special occasions ara more than welcome, like birthdays or hen partys, we can seat 45 people in a separated area. So thank you very much for joinig us today, and see yo there on board... Calico Crew
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

What a lovely quirky place! Good food, friendly service and great cocktails! The only downside for me was I asked my steak to be cooked as rare as possible and it was more medium but the fab blue cheese sauce made up for that!
All in all we had a good time!

1  Thank MissMeadows1990

Reviewed 27 July 2014

If I go to Skipton again, it will purely be so I can go to this restaurant.

Great looking place, plenty of seating, and something very different.

The staff are superb, always on the go, always available to help. The food is great, probably the best chilli I've ever had. The atmosphere in the restaurant is great.

1  Thank Wayne R
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Went to Calico Jacks on the last night of our holiday. Food was great.We had soup, pasta and shared a chocolate sundae because we were too full to take one each. Even though it was a busy Saturday evening we did not have to wait long to be served. Would go again if we are in Skipton again in future.

1  Thank charmainepg
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had not booked ahead, and despite being packed with customers, after a very short wait, we had a table. Boy am i glad they fitted us in. What a wonderful experience from start to finish...greeted by welcoming friendly staff, and smiley to boot! It was clear to the four of us in our party that the teams mission was for us to have a fabulous time! It is a shame that other establishments do not follow suit!
Food was tasty, fresh, and served hot with a smile. They checked everything was ok after a few minutes....actually the food was delicious...!
Wonderful atmosphere, and staff that are friendly, happy
our party, that the team e

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We've just had my grandsons 4th Birthday party here today and I felt I should thank you for a great time.
The table was all set up prior to our arrival and you were very helpful accommodating our requests for a treasure hunt for the children.
The food was very well received by all the children and the adults who ordered meals were very impressed. I had the steak sandwich which was absolutely beautiful. The pizza and burgers were all piping hot and extremely tasty.
The Oreo birthday cake was wasted on the children, though non of them left any! It was amazing and worth another visit just to sample that again!