Stayed here with the wife for our anniversary. Had a fantastic picnic at the top of the black Mountains and enjoyed the incredible surroundings at the edge of the Brecon Beacons before finding this little gem.
The welcome was lovely and room was huge with a gigantic bed and lovely bathroom. We decided to go for wander to the village (a 15 min walk) but went back to the Plough because it seemed far nicer than anything else around.
The food was simply beautiful, using locally sourced ingredients - and they serve a nice pint.
Breakfast in the morning was lovely.
All in all a fantastic stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming four star boutique hotel and award winning restaurant set in the beautiful Towy Valley at the edge of the Brecon Beacons. Surrounded by castles and country houses with the National Botanical Garden of Wales and Aberglasney House only minutes away. Enjoy beautiful views from all 23 of our well appointed en suite rooms equipped with everything you would expect for your stay - queen sized beds, free wifi, sofas and disabled facilities - all impeccably serviced with our attention to detail. Why not take advantage of our gym and sauna to unwind and relax during your stay! At the Plough you will be greeted with a traditional Welsh welcome, good food from our varied menu in our award winning restaurant, including gluten free, with excellent wines that can be enjoyed in a warm and relaxed atmosphere served to you with that all important personal touch. Afternoon tea is also available, includes a selection of scones, cakes and sandwiches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Plough Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Plough Hotel Llandeilo
- Plough Hotel Llandeilo
- The Plough Inn Llandeilo, Wales