“Simply lovely! Good food, good vibes, good shop.”

Wrights independent food emporium
Ranked #4 of 140 Restaurants in Carmarthen
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I had dinner here with family this evening. They have many veggie/vegan friendly options to choose from, and are quite happy to change and suit food to your dietary preferences. I had farro salad with tomatoes and roasted peppers, out would have had feta in it but they were quite happy to make it vegan for me and add a little more veg instead of the cheese. Needless to say, the food is gorgeous, largely organic and mostly local too. They have beers, wines and drinks like ginger beer and elderflower which are absolutely fantastic (luscombe, organic, great stuff). The cakes are insane, and they give you a massive slice of it so be prepared for heaven! And you can buy what you eat in the little shop to boot!
I love it, I wish I lived closer. An unmissable staple every time I come visit family! Please go and try the table beer they have on draft, it's amazing.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have visited several times and are always impressed with the service and food.
The welsh rarebit with leeks and spicy sausage is wonderfull as are the sandwich selection and we love the menu boards.Wonderfull local sourced food abounds and it is always presented and served with enthusiasm and a friendly smile.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I visited with a group of friends to the Spanish night at the weekend, and it was amazing. The food, the atmosphere, the shop, everything was incredible. this was my first visit here, but I shall certainly be returning.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We visited at the end of May and we'll be returning....the range of food is excellent, very welcoming and knowledgeable staff and comfy setting........try the three cheese ploughmans for lovely cheeses at exactly the right temperature to enjoy...thank you

1  Thank Christian M
Reviewed 31 May 2014

A beautiful rustic setting where the food is locally sourced. Friendly atmosphere and delicious food. There is a delicatessen on site where local wine is offered in refillable bottles
A rare jewel of local Carmarthenshire