“Theatrical magical.”

The Creepy Carmarthen Tour
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Carmarthen
More attraction details
Owner description: Carmarthenshire Tourism Association's "Visitor Experience of the Year". Take a magical trip through Carmarthen's creepy past and meet murders and their victims; see where they burned a bishop and locked up villains. Discover the dark secret of the town's greatest hero and find out where the ghosts walk! Visitors get the chance to take part in experiments in magic and mind-reading during the tour. Public tours are now taking place on Wednesday evenings at 7pm until mid-October. Always phone to make sure the trip is going ahead. Private tours are always available for groups and individuals.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Theatrical magical.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great fun for all the family,value for your money,very entertaining with just the right amount of creepiness!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Vickie B

Llandovery, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“"Great fun for our family"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

As it was the summer holidays I was looking online for trips out with my family. The Spooky town tour looked good and we thought we would give it a go. The tour guide Nick was excellent and very professional, and gave us packs of "scary" information about the town. The tour itself was fun and was great for all the family and all ages. It was great to be entertained in such a unique and informative way. I myself and my family would recommend this tour to anyone who is up for a bit of fun!

Visited July 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had a fab evening, was enjoyable and informative, my 10 really enjoyed the tour, maybe a few more ghost stories wouldn't go a miss but really enjoyed, thanks, the Morgan family.

Visited June 2014
Wizard0fOdd, Front Office Manager at The Creepy Carmarthen Tour, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Oops - you caught me out there! I do normally include two or three more ghost stories during the tour but got carried away with some of the other weird tales on the night you came. I will make sure than I make them a more prominent part of the walks in future.
Carmarthen, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Spooky Carmarthen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

This tour was fantastic. Nic knows his stuff and kept us entertained the whole time with his experiments and tricks. The visit to the cells was very atmospheric. Would advise anyone who is interested in Carmarthen or history to go along.
Thanks... Vi & Dave

Visited June 2014
St Clears, United Kingdom
“Clear sane”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Me my daughter and husband did the spooky tour last Saturday, unfortunately it was raining but that didn't, stop us having a great evening, with story telling and magic, would definitely do it again, looking forward to some of the other creepy tours later in the year! A great evenings entertainment

Visited April 2014