“Excellent”

Dining options: Dinner
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Went to dadas indian takeawat in carmarthen on a trip back from tenby. After seeing the reviews we thought we would give them a try. One of the best meals ive had in a long time, So clean, the curries tasted so fresh. the chicken tikka was outstanding. Will pay another visit to them. Well worth a try. The chicken Jaipur was my favourite.

• Visited March 2014

Carmarthen, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I went to Dada’s Indian yesterday and it’s the first time I have I visited this Indian takeaway and I must say that this is by far the best Indian I have ever tasted in Wales! I had the Kochi Lamb, keema Nan, chicken jalfryzee, pilau rice, lamb dhansak and a few other dishes. The food was delicious, I would recommend you try this amazing takeaway! The staff were so friendly and welcoming. The place is immaculately clean and very swanky. I know I will be a regular there!!

• Visited March 2014
Swansea, United Kingdom
“One the best curry houses in Carmarthen.”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Recently had a takeaway from here and i was very impressed with the quality and service. The Korma was mouth watering. All i have to say is that the boys know what theyre doing and hope they keep up the good work. Flawless.

• Visited February 2014
“Mouthwatering”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent little takeaway within Carmarthen. Interior was impeccably clean which allowed me to order my food in confidence. The food was mouthwatering. Keep it up dada.

Carmarthen, United Kingdom
“value for money”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Nice to see reasonable priced takeaway with large portions, carmarthen needs more like this. Plus excellent deal with the free curry

Visited February 2014