“Will be back”

Dragon Garden
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Cookstown
Price range: US$3 - US$22
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Free parking service
Dungannon, United Kingdom
“Will be back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Dined here about 4/5 weeks ago with a friend. We had duck spring roll for starters which was served with a beautiful light delicate sauce on the side. I had sweet and sour chicken and I must say it was the nicest I've ever tasted. The chicken was done in, I think in Tempura batter unlike other chinese restaurants which is heavy and doughy. Again it was served with another clear light sauce on the side that had a sweet and sour flavor.
I definatly will dine here again. As my friend was treating me I can't comment on the price.

• Visited May 2014

Cookstown, United Kingdom
“Over priced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I recently dined here as a birthday dinner. Food was just ok. Pricey too. But the overall experience was marred by manager "barking" orders at staff. Most uncomfortable for all. I won't be back again.

• Visited April 2014
“Top class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Brilliant food, me and my family eat in here often and have never had a bad meal yet brilliant food and atmosphere

• Visited March 2014
Ireland, Indiana
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Good food with attentive staff, service fast, portions big, one rice enough for two, tasty, atmosphere good in this former bar, price good, drinks on the expensive side.

• Visited March 2014
Dungannon, United Kingdom
“Excellent service poor food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Service cleanliness etc excellent- the food was bland- I had chicken satay and my companion had chicken black bean and both tasted nearly the same.