“Tasty food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Have been to Villa Vinci twice now and on both occasions the food has been lovely. I went for chicken dishes on both nights and they were delicious. Large portions which unfortunately I was unable to finish but very tasty. The desserts also great especially the tiramisu. Very friendly service. Also a lot of choice on the menu....something for everyone.....would recommend.

There are newer reviews for Villa Vinci

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Best restaurant about! Never fails ! Pizzas are to die for! Staff are very helpful and always attentive! Always have a great experience thanks

3  Thank Kardashian-sh
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great food, staff excellent. I have to say I was in villa Vinci on Sunday night past also, and observed the writer of the previous comment being extremely rude to the staff and making a huge issue and drawing attention to herself I personally felt that the staff behaved in a very professional manner and my food was certainly far from 'crap' as they stated. Food was excellent, I had fish the other members of our party had the steak sandwich and were very happy with there meal. I will definitely be back. I guess bottom line is you can't please everybody all of the time.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Menu extensive, food superb, staff great, prices reasonable. After our meal we asked if we could have our desserts outside and it was not a problem. Waiter couldn't be more helpful. Would i go back - absolutely!

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Myself & friends visited this Resturant on Sunday night, there were 6 of us in total all ordering separate dishes, mine was a "steak" sandwich, i wasn't offered a choice in how it was cooked & as soon as it arrived I could see why, it wasn't even a steak, but a fine slither of meat no more than 4mm thick & chargrilled it was rubbery & I'm almost certain pre packed frozen, when the manager came over to ask how the meal was i said I was sorry but I wouldn't be able to eat my food as it was so chewy & over cooked, he proceeded to get very rude & said "well that's just the way our steak is & i could get you another one but it will come out Exactly the same because that's just the way they are" so I said that I would just do without he at no pout offered me a different dish,the meat was the thickness if a slice of bacon so obviously medium rare wasn't an option, the other members of our party quite enjoyed their dishes, when the bill arrived I was shocked to see that my meal had been charged for as the staff had all been aware that apart from the first bite I hadn't touched my meal it tasted so bad, when I went to tell the waitress discretely that I wouldn't be paying for my meal, the foolish manager came down to our table & started a full scale row with us it was very uncomfortable, I stood my ground as I was so horrified with my meal & eventually after my friend pointed out that he was doing more damage than good to the Resturant by standing shouting at customers, he agreed to remove the charge, when we were leaving I approached him to tell him that I was not trying to be awkward but I wouldn't pay for something that I wouldn't even serve to anyone, & that I felt that if he used good quality food & charged the extra few £ instead of serving the crap he was his Resturant could be brill, he pretty much told me I was stupid & he knew best, customer care & food 0 out of 10, I wouldn't advise anyone to waste your hard earned cash here

10  Thank Ljtb1