“Lunch”
Review of The Courtyard

The Courtyard
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Cookstown
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent choice of lunch menu and salad bar, and very friendly staff. Very clean and tidy and decor lovely

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We went with our family and a family friend to the Courtyard for Breakfast in August and were delighted with the wonderful homecooked choices. The staff are very helpful and friendly and the food is great!

1  Thank John L
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Decided with my grandchildren to treat them to lunch before going to the cinema, it has been a while since I visited this restaurant. My friend and I tried the Chicken and brocolli bake, while the grandchildren all had the Chicken gougons. I have never tasted a more delicious bake, there was plenty of Chicken and Brocolli, but the sauce really stood out, we had salad with it which was really fresh and their dressing is delicious. The children all enjoyed their food and they had generous portions. The staff is really friendly. This restaurant also sells their own bread and I bought their wheaten which is truly delicious couldn't recommend this restaurant highly enough.

1  Thank Irene M
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This place could easily be overlooked as you have to go upstairs. But what a gem! The length of the queue is an indicator of the standard of food. Each of us had very different meals, each was excellent.
I bought a gluten free wheaten to take home as well. Delicious.

2  Thank BushmillsTillieT
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

The reviews aren't wrong. This is a great first floor cafe in the middle of Cookstown.

The breakfast visit was for four soon to be happy people.
Very creamy porridge at £1 and the option to add extras was really good quality. I followed with a mini fry at £3.50 for bacon, sausage, egg and half soda..
Top off with a good quality coffee and the breakfast was great value.

The staff were great. Friendly , chatty and helpful.

Easily recommended .