“Pleasant Staff, Good Food, Ideal for children”
Review of Pizza Deck

Pizza Deck
Ranked #18 of 48 Restaurants in Cookstown
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Our party consisted of 4 Adults and 4 children on an evening family get together. This was our first visit but we were very impressed with this establishment. Our server was excellent. She was very helpful and was very good with the children. We were at ease right through and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The pizzas were as good as we have experienced and certainly, in our opinion, the best Cookstown has to offer. The various sizes available was also very helpful particularly the 7" size for the younger children. Nice busy atmosphere. We will return soon to enjoy the ambience and quality food. My only gripe is a small one but prevented me giving an excellent rating - there was no coffee available.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

One of the few restaurants that you can relax and know your kids are entertained. Had a really good experience

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Pizza with the Family and good friends! Great evening great pizza and the service was brilliant. For a family with kids I would highly recommend Pizza Deck

Reviewed 25 July 2016

This place does great pizzas and has a childrens play area which keeps the young ones amused while waiting for their pizza. If you have children under 8 and want to go out and not eat fast food then this is the place to go.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

I ordered a take away meal from here this evening and was really disappointed when I got home. The bacon on the wedges was virtually raw, it was cold and white !!! The cheese hadn't even melted either and the wedges were barely warm. As for the pizza I know I asked for it spicy but it was practically poisoned with spice and not good at all !!! Am so disappointed as I eat from here often and normally only have an issue with the delivery time , not with quality of food but tonight was practically inedible and went straight to the bin!!! Will not be back.

1  Thank fificat127