“Close the place it's not safe to eat here !!!!!!!!”
Review of Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar
Ranked #33 of 44 Restaurants in Cookstown
“Close the place it's not safe to eat here !!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My partner, her dad our 7 month old baby and myself went in for lunch today, I did notice on the window that it only had a hygiene rating of four however we were all Hungary and to my astonishment there were people actually sitting eating in it. There were a few things that annoyed me like no menus on the tables and the tables not cleaned after each customer, however... ROTTING CARROTS AND FRUIT placed in a display fridge. The carrots actually had white hair all over them they had to have been there for weeks, so this fridge situated right next to the salad bar were people were ordering supposed fresh sandwiches, how had nobody said anything before now. My partners father near vomited!!

2 Thank Shane M

Cookstown, United Kingdom
“First class food and service”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

I eat in Brown sugar regularly top notch food and service, defiantly my favourite restaurant in town.

• Visited April 2014
Dungannon, United Kingdom
“Good friendly place”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

I have visited Brown Sugar since in opened, the owner is very friendly and makes sure she gets to know all her customers, the food for me was fantastic and exactly what I expected. Coffee is great which sets it aside from other cafés in Cookstown.

Visited March 2014
United Kingdom
“Was not impressed”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Came here for a catch up with a friend I hadn't seen in ages, the 1st two items I ordered on the menu they did not have so I had to work round their menu, my friend was served first and had ate her food before mine even came, I had the home made pasta back and it was average, when leaving the staff did not know how much I had to pay them and seemed clueless most of the time before this anyway, I wouldnt rush back.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great wee place.”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Called in for a bite to eat , while shopping. We had lovely hot vegetable soup and then we had a cappuccino and a hot chocolate. All delicious, and all piping hot.Food going to other tables looked good also.Very reasonably priced.

• Visited January 2014