“Charming venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Ryandale

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dungannon
The Ryandale
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dungannon
“Charming venue”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Had an overnight stay in this charming hotel for a wedding reception. Rooms clean and comfortable, staff very friendly and helpful and the breakfast in the morning was superb. Only thing that I think it falls down on is the location very close to the road so the rooms are noisy and the floorboards creak a lot. Apart from that very good value!

• Stayed August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Ireland
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I am just back from a one night stay in the Ryandale, and it was lovely!
Reception was so friednly at check in, and all the staff were friendly all night, breakfast was an absolute treat (pity my husband didn't get any as he had to leave for work too early - but the staff offered that the night porter would make him some toast or something - nothing was too much hassle for them!)
The evening meal was delicious and very reasonable!

I would back again anytime!

The only 2 downsides were that the road is very noisy so ask for a room at the back if you can and I found the bed to be just a little bit too hard (but I'm fussy!!)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Best food me and my family have had in ages fair play to the owners for this is a very well run establishment we landed in 1 Monday evening bout 3-4 weeks ago we hadn't booked we wore passing through the village and we wore just initially just calling in for a few drinks my dad said it was the best pint of Guinness he has had in the north of Ireland yet the bar man was fantastic and very helpful with directing us to r destanation and we decided to get a meal before we carried on with our journey and what a choice it was too. The best STEAK I have ever tasted by a country mile we wore all well pleased and would highly recommend this place to anyone traveling through the moy!!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Tripyouser12
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 June 2013

There is nothing pretentious about this establishment. It just does everything that it says on the tin simply, amiably and well. Some junior staff may be unsophisticated but, if anything, this adds to the experience because they are very pleasant and try very hard

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Robert H
Armagh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2013

This was my second visit to The Ryandale and both visits were just great. On my most recent visit we decided to opt for the dine and dance offer. It was a really great evening. The dining room area was so so clean, a very warm feel to the place. Staff were friendly and helpful and the meal was one of the best I have had in a while. Great portions and very tasty! We had a few drinks with our meal and they pull one of the best Guinness around. The dance was a great nights entertainment. Will definitely be returning sometime soon in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank C23_13
Armagh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Tried this place a week ago upon the recommendation of a friend and it certainly did not disappoint. Despite being very busy (it was a Saturday night), they were able to accommodate us even without a reservation. We were seated within minutes! The staff was very nice and helpful. The food was superb!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank P C
Northern Ireland
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Oh my word!!! Visited the Ryandale at the weekend, with my family there was 5 of us and it was such a let down. The young female waitress had no interested in us what so ever. I ordered lasagne; it was cold, over cooked and just not very nice at all. Even the chips were hard to eat! How hard is it to cook chips?? We all vowed never to be back!
I think the ryandale should really look into there waiting staff and chef!
Yes if you manage to get a nice meal it is value for money as it is quite cheap how ever the quality of the food isn’t worth it, but as they say you get what you pay for?
I would say you do not need to book a table as it is never fully booked but would if it was a large table to give them some notice and prepare.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank HelsBels-23
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dungannon
Charlemont House
Tullylagan Country House Hotel
Glenavon House Hotel
Glenavon House Hotel
#1 of 10 in Cookstown

Been to The Ryandale? Share your experiences!