The Ryandale
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Dungannon
See available hotels
Charlemont House(Dungannon)
Grange Lodge(Dungannon)
  • Restaurant
Seagoe Hotel(Portadown)
Erin Dene(Cookstown)
Greenvale Hotel(Cookstown)
View Hotel
All reviewssaturday nightsteakfrom start to finishgreat foodcarvery lunchlovely villagelovely mealmoyfunctionnoisechurchsheets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Had an overnight stay in this charming hotel for a wedding reception. Rooms clean and comfortable, staff very friendly and helpful and the breakfast in the morning was superb. Only thing that I think it falls down on is the location very close to the road so the rooms are noisy and the floorboards creak a lot. Apart from that very good value!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I am just back from a one night stay in the Ryandale, and it was lovely!
Reception was so friednly at check in, and all the staff were friendly all night, breakfast was an absolute treat (pity my husband didn't get any as he had to leave for work too early - but the staff offered that the night porter would make him some toast or something - nothing was too much hassle for them!)
The evening meal was delicious and very reasonable!

I would back again anytime!

The only 2 downsides were that the road is very noisy so ask for a room at the back if you can and I found the bed to be just a little bit too hard (but I'm fussy!!)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Best food me and my family have had in ages fair play to the owners for this is a very well run establishment we landed in 1 Monday evening bout 3-4 weeks ago we hadn't booked we wore passing through the village and we wore just initially just calling in for a few drinks my dad said it was the best pint of Guinness he has had in the north of Ireland yet the bar man was fantastic and very helpful with directing us to r destanation and we decided to get a meal before we carried on with our journey and what a choice it was too. The best STEAK I have ever tasted by a country mile we wore all well pleased and would highly recommend this place to anyone traveling through the moy!!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Tripyouser12
Reviewed 29 June 2013

There is nothing pretentious about this establishment. It just does everything that it says on the tin simply, amiably and well. Some junior staff may be unsophisticated but, if anything, this adds to the experience because they are very pleasant and try very hard

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert H
Reviewed 2 June 2013

This was my second visit to The Ryandale and both visits were just great. On my most recent visit we decided to opt for the dine and dance offer. It was a really great evening. The dining room area was so so clean, a very warm feel to the place. Staff were friendly and helpful and the meal was one of the best I have had in a while. Great portions and very tasty! We had a few drinks with our meal and they pull one of the best Guinness around. The dance was a great nights entertainment. Will definitely be returning sometime soon in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family