“Carvery lunch is Excellent”
Review of The Ryandale

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dungannon
The Ryandale
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dungannon
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I have been to the Moy Inn on several occasions - the carvery lunch is exceptionally priced and very tasty, It is quick and there is always plenty of room, I have also been for sit down meals and unfortunatey that food is not the best I have still cheap and the staff are friendly but the food could be a bit better

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for The Ryandale

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I have stayed in the Ryandale many times whilst on business, what a great place it is, the food is superb the Guinness is a treat and to be honest I don't think I have ever stayed in a Hotel where the staff are more friendly and polite, they are a credit to the hotel ! oh and make sure you try the Steak its awesome.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms are great
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank graham m
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I live in the Moy and have had a lot of meals in the Ryandale... the other meals have been lovely. I very rarely order steak... I was with my partner in the restaurant on Friday 27th September when he ordered a steak. The steak was delicious.... my daughters 21st birthday was on Monday 30th September. I suggested that we go to the Ryandale and order steak ... big mistake!!!!!! the steak was not nice at all. I have to say the waitress was lovely, she offered to give me something else to eat.... i wanted a good steak!!! I asked did they change their butcher etc... to which the waitress replied, No..... it definately wasnt the same steak....

One very disappointed customer who will not recommend the Ryandale to my friends....I had previously told my work mates to go to the Ryandale because of the steak on Friday night....

I wont be in a hurry back.... we eat out a lot, will be going to Armagh, Dungannon or the Portmore...

Paula

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank paulapurplecurran
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I was with a friend for a meal two weeks ago, the meal was one of the best I'v had in some time. The staff are friendly and helpful. I will be telling my friends this is the place to go if you want good food and at a good price too

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Recently attended this hotel to see Jimmy Buckley and his band and took advantage of the Dine and Dance offer that the hotel restaurant had. Everything from start to finish was excellent. The restaurant was very clean and had a relaxing atmosphere. The food was superb and presented very well. My wife had the Rendevou of Seafood which she said was delicious and I had the fillet steak which was one of the best steaks I have had in a long time. The service was excellent as well as it being very busy! The dance as always, was a great nights craic!
All for £35 which I thought was excellent value and plenty to choose from on the menu!!
A well run hotel and will be back soon..

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in the Ryandale a few times. It is clean and the staff are very friendly. The bed was very uncomfortable and they need to invest in double glazing. If you stay in the front of the hotel it's like the window is left open. You can hear every word said on the street and every vehicle on a busy road.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 28 August 2013

stayed here on a saturday nite. lovely hotel,room very clean & comfortable but very squeaky floors. had food in the bar(because my partner wanted to see the football)which was lovely & very reasonable & had a great atmosphere. breakfast in the morning was also excellent. hotel staff were all very pleasant & cudnt do enough for you. i found when i got home id left a dress hanging in the wardrobe so a quick phonecall & the dress was located & left behind reception for me to pick up. lovely friendly homely hotel,cant wait to go back

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dungannon
Charlemont House
#1 of 1 in Clogher
Silverbirch Hotel
Silverbirch Hotel
#1 of 3 in Omagh

Been to The Ryandale? Share your experiences!