“My Mother's 80th Birthday celebration.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Ryandale

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dungannon
The Ryandale
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dungannon
Armagh, United Kingdom
“My Mother's 80th Birthday celebration.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Me and my late mother, have frequented the Ryandale hotel, for a great number of years. I - as like Homer Simpson, when he was a food critic - can be very fussy in quality of product; but I must say the Ryandale is tops. And I do say that because, with reference to evening service, standard does not decrease.

When it was my mothers' birthday or most recentlly her: late passing, the quality of food and service, was first class.

I have seen a lot of sub cultural changes, over the year and I feel, they have alway moved forward, with change. I still call, on a regular basis and enjoy the ambrosia.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank brendanhughes199

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
northern ireland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

We have been to the The Ryandale Inn a number of times over the past six months, we have never had a bad meal. The service is always with a smile, the food is always hot and well priced. Would we go again sure the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank adamson82002
Aughnacloy, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

The Ryandale Moy Dungannon Co Tyrone NI UK, was where we had my future daughter-in-law Nicola's hen party on Saturday 15 February 2014. We booked in a party of 29 into the beautiful hotels dining room, the meal was fantastic, tasty, hot and plenty of it. The staff were very attentive, helpful and quick, in bringing out our food and dealing with 29 hens. Absolutely NO complaints from anyone in the group The staff were very well turned out, well trained and approachable. The hotel itself was spotless and the toilets clean. After our meal we went to Derek Ryans concert in the adjoining dancehall, we had a ball. A thoroughly enjoyable night from start to finish. Thank you to the owners, chefs, and dining room staff for making Nicola's special night extra special. I highly recommend The Ryandale Moy and without doubt will be back again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Heather W
Dungannon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Food ok menu very limited if you dont like steak poor choice service ok would not return as i dont like red meat not enough choice of chicken or fish and no stirfrys .had towait for bill not good when you have
Babies

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Quinnballs
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

Was at the ryandale last Saturday. The food was very tasty and there was a great selection to choose from. The service was exceptional and mangeress was very attentive, my wife and I attended the music in the bar with a homily atmosphere, then we went to robert mizzle in the dance had a great weekend all round.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Martin K
Coleraine, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Recently visited the restaurant on Monday evening. Everything was perfect from start to finish. The service, presentation and the taste of the food were excellent. Would recommend it. We will be back!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank r m
Benburb, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

I had an early bird meal on Friday the 24th of January. The décor is lovely and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I had the brie as a starter and it was very tasty.For the main I had the steak and garlic fries. My steak was medium as asked however the plate and serving dish for the garlic fries were both cold and the food rapidly got cold as well. I had to ask to have my food heated in the microwave which left my steak not as I had ordered it. One of the most fundamental rules is to serve food on hot plates please sort this out as everything else was very good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank mrtheath1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dungannon
Charlemont House
Tullylagan Country House Hotel
Glenavon House Hotel
Glenavon House Hotel
#1 of 10 in Cookstown

Been to The Ryandale? Share your experiences!