“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Ryandale

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dungannon
The Ryandale
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dungannon
Toronto, Canada
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

My aunt and uncle have been going here for years and I can see why. We recently had a family event here and the service and food was exceptional. Plates are loaded with food. Choices of food range from carved turkey or ham or roast beef. There is also roasted chicken pieces. You also get side orders of stuffing, mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes, peas and carrots. Desert is amazing. I had the chocolate fudge cake, it was warm and drizzled with hot fudge sauce with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Other guests had trifle or apple crumble. The feedback from everyone that all options were superb. You can't go wrong at the Radley. Bring an empty stomach and be prepared to loosen the belt a little afterwards.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Zi Z

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Belfast, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Stayed a Saturday night recently. Staff were very friendly and the quality of food was good although it had a limited menu. Room was okay for one night.
Went to Country and Western night in large hall. Afterwards wanted a night cap but was told there was no residents bar although you could see and hear the patrons in the bar. I was told we could have a drink to bring to our room which I refused.
Was later woken up at 2.45am by rowdy 'patrons' in the smokers area below rooms 131, 132 and 133. I complained and got apology but had to go to reception as phone was broken. Now if there is no residents bar who were the people below smoking with drink in hand?
I think if you aren't from the area then you don't fit in. Will not be back!

Room Tip: Don't have rooms 131, 132 or 133.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Paul B
Armagh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Me and my late mother, have frequented the Ryandale hotel, for a great number of years. I - as like Homer Simpson, when he was a food critic - can be very fussy in quality of product; but I must say the Ryandale is tops. And I do say that because, with reference to evening service, standard does not decrease.

When it was my mothers' birthday or most recentlly her: late passing, the quality of food and service, was first class.

I have seen a lot of sub cultural changes, over the year and I feel, they have alway moved forward, with change. I still call, on a regular basis and enjoy the ambrosia.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank brendanhughes199
northern ireland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

We have been to the The Ryandale Inn a number of times over the past six months, we have never had a bad meal. The service is always with a smile, the food is always hot and well priced. Would we go again sure the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank adamson82002
Aughnacloy, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

The Ryandale Moy Dungannon Co Tyrone NI UK, was where we had my future daughter-in-law Nicola's hen party on Saturday 15 February 2014. We booked in a party of 29 into the beautiful hotels dining room, the meal was fantastic, tasty, hot and plenty of it. The staff were very attentive, helpful and quick, in bringing out our food and dealing with 29 hens. Absolutely NO complaints from anyone in the group The staff were very well turned out, well trained and approachable. The hotel itself was spotless and the toilets clean. After our meal we went to Derek Ryans concert in the adjoining dancehall, we had a ball. A thoroughly enjoyable night from start to finish. Thank you to the owners, chefs, and dining room staff for making Nicola's special night extra special. I highly recommend The Ryandale Moy and without doubt will be back again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Heather W
Dungannon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Food ok menu very limited if you dont like steak poor choice service ok would not return as i dont like red meat not enough choice of chicken or fish and no stirfrys .had towait for bill not good when you have
Babies

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Quinnballs
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

Was at the ryandale last Saturday. The food was very tasty and there was a great selection to choose from. The service was exceptional and mangeress was very attentive, my wife and I attended the music in the bar with a homily atmosphere, then we went to robert mizzle in the dance had a great weekend all round.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Martin K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dungannon
Charlemont House
Tullylagan Country House Hotel
Glenavon House Hotel
Glenavon House Hotel
#1 of 10 in Cookstown

Been to The Ryandale? Share your experiences!