“Great cook and couldn't do more for us.”
Review of School View B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dungannon
School View B&B
Ranked #1 of 6 Dungannon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Delia the landlady is well named. She serves a great dinner each evening I've stayed. My colleague and I have stayed many times and we rise very early for work and Delia rises at all hours with us to whip up hot porridge and freshly cooked bacon n egg baps for our second breakfast out on site.
The rooms are spotless and there is a spacious sitting/TV room for our use although there's a TV in each bedroom. I couldn't fault School View B&B.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Susan P
There are newer reviews for School View B&B

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Our stay at this b&b over the bank holiday weekend was excellent. The accommodation is first class, very comfortable and spotless. The breakfast was fantastic. Attention to detail throughout is exceptional e.g bathrobes and slippers for each guest and a warm welcome from Delia and Sean really made our stay one to remember. Great value for money and I would be happy to stay again and hope other visitors in the future enjoy their stay as much as we did.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Alex B
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Absolutely superb hospitality greeted me at the School View B&B Galbally Dungannon. I loved it so much after one night I stayed for up to ten weeks during a work placement. My room was so warm and comfortable it was heavenly and peaceful - spotless with amazing powered shower. Instant internet access was available and a fantastic blazing open fire awaited guests on the cold wintery evenings. This is an excellent base to commute to Dungannon and surrounding areas and only a few miles from M1. Delia and Sean are amazing hosts and nothing is too much trouble to them. Evening meal was available on request an Delia's home cooking was out of this world - it is a must. I was given the utmost attention as was given to all the guests - Delia and Sean were so warm and welcoming - I was treated like Queen. For me this was the perfect place - a rural gem offering high standard accomodation and relaxation. Thank you so much Delia and Sean for your company and your Superb Hospitality - Patricia Rogers (Fermanagh)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Don't know why this is ranked 4 out of 6, it is wonderful.
(I have stayed at the #1 in this area, and I prefer this one .....)

My room was lovely, more like a 5 star hotel than a B & B. Writing desk, TV, fast internet,
and seriously ..... the very best shower I have ever had in the Northern Hemisphere !!!
(fellow Aussies will understand ........... )

But it is the little touches that sets a great B & B apart from a good one.
Bathrobe, hairdryer, chocolates, magazines, candles in the room .....

Sean had lit the fire earlier in the afternoon - the living room was so relaxing.
I was wet and cold, Delia brought me a hot water bottle ..... so cosy and warm.

Delia also provides a home cooked dinner (at extra charge).
So nice to be able to pre-order, and know that when you arrive, you don't have to go out and find dinner. I am working, and (unlike some other B & B 's) .... early breakfast was no problem !

According to my SatNav a new development down the road, seems to share the postcode for this B & B .... !! The SatNav co-ordinates are : N 54 32.382 W 6 53.495 !!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Almostgreynomad
Reviewed 14 October 2012

We booked for one night and stayed for two! Delia and Sean made us feel so welcome we just totally relaxed. Breakfast was superb and we particularly enjoyed having no set time to get up - particularly after a night at The Brewers House in Donaghmore. Sean insisted on being our chauffeur and with a wee bedtime cuppa and chat finishing off our day we were in heaven.
Lovely comfortable room and bed -everything we needed and spotlessly clean.

We shall certainly be back again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maureenchalmers
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I stayed at School View B and B in May this year. I cannot speak highly enough of this B and B.
The whole place is spotless and the en suite room I was in was fit for a king !! Food was excellent and nothing was too much trouble to Delia and Sean. They both made you feel very welcome. They were very helpful in pointing you in the right direction to places of interest and I will certainly be back the next time I am back in E. Tyrone. God bless !!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank forthwanderer
Reviewed 9 September 2012

This is a gorgeous B&B with such friendly owners it felt just like home. When we arrived they couldn't do enough to help us and as we were attending a social event in the area they even left us to the venue.
Our accommodation was an en suite double room which was very tastefully decorated and more than comfortable.
Since we had had a late night, Delia the owner very kindly made us a late breakfast and it was gorgeous - homemade pancakes with all the trimmings!
I would highly recommend this B&B. Spotlessly clean, very accommodating owners and great food. I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SheensK
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dungannon
Grange Lodge
Cohannon Inn and Autolodge
Roughan Lough B&B
Roughan Lough B&B
#4 of 6 in Dungannon

Been to School View B&B? Share your experiences!