“Wonderful Experience”

Kensington Lodge B&B
Ranked #3 of 6 Dungannon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 October 2013

A beautiful house, setting and people. I have stayed here four times whist attending yoga training in Dungannon. I cannot recommend it enough, Trevor and Florence are great hosts and the accommodation is stunning.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 August 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights and used Kensington Lodge as a base due it's central location in Northern Island. Trevor and Florence made us feel very welcome and the breakfast was hearty and relaxing. The room was spacious, airy and the bed was very comfortable. It was also a very quiet location, with a rural outlook. We would certainly recommend Kensington Lodge to others.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2013

My car broke down near Dungannon and my wife and I booked into here to stay the night where we found a beautiful house in exquisite surroundings and a very helpful couple who helped us on our way the following morning after a hearty breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Seandeleir
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Stayed two nights, the room was lovely very spacious and clean. The breakfast was also very good, I would not hesitate to return to this bed and breakfast. the owners were very friendly. Lovely and peaceful setting.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Only time for 1 night here, but we will return! We were very comfy in a spotlessly clean, huge room. There were 3 other people apparently staying the same night, but we didn't hear a thing, so peaceful. Trevor and Florence provide a warm welcome and a delicious breakfast. Now served in the nice conservatory, it's actually nicer than it looks in the photos. Would recommend a stay here.

Room Tip: Speak to Trevor, he'll allocate most suitable room for your requirements, very friendly. All roo...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MM1983
Reviewed 3 June 2013

After being on the road for most of the last 18 months for work, this is the BEST place I have stayed in. Trevor gave myself and a colleague a huge room each and our stay was very comfortable indeed. The attention to detail is second to none, everything has been thought out to be superb. I would not hesitate in recommending the Kensington for any type of stay. Rooms, facilities, beds, bedding, bathrooms, breakfast, surrounding views - all fabulous.
My only improvement would have been a longer stay - anytime I am back in Northern Ireland I will use the Kensington as a base - it is so central and accessible from most places.

Room Tip: I did have a nose at other rooms and they are all high quality decor. If you would like a large roo...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Nat_n_Paul
Reviewed 13 May 2013

My husband and I stayed here on our wedding night as it was a good location and not too far from parkanaur manor house where our reception was. We could not believe the size of the bedroom we were given. It was massive , very clean, well appointed , the bathroom was also large and was great. The owner Trevor was very friendly and breakfast the next morning was lovely. We both would highly recommend this guesthouse and we wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: May 2013