“Meal”

Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant at the Mariina, Carrickfergus, County Antrim, Post Code BT38 8BE.
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Music in the background was more akin to a nightclub the thumping bass could be felt on the table, really spoiled the night for me and my wife. I wasn't that hungry and as it was late in the evening I ordered the goujons, which were way overcooked though my wife and son enjoyed their meals. So maybe I'll stay away from the goujons.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Three of my friends and myself dined at this restaurant on Wednesday evening,and l felt the need to contact the manager about the service we received. Its been a very long time since we have received service this excellent at any restaurant. The young girl and guy were more than attentive, they were very pleasant and contuined to check (without being intrusive) if we were OK and if we required anything else. Its very nice to see young people giving 100% to their customers and employer. I would return to the Wind Rose and most definitely recommend it. Also the food food was absolutely beautiful.Well done everyone.

Date of visit: October 2018
3  Thank charlesworh
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Apparently a good place for date night! Many couples enjoying a night out, good music and dinner and drinks.

1  Thank Yukon56
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Well strolled into the bar/ restaurant
Haven’t been in 15 years
Totally revamped and looked really nice
Staff didn’t really seem bothered to help
Food was just basic
Probably not go back

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and great view of the Marina. Nice music and really friendly staff. Recommend the steak !

1  Thank karenbU200BS