My husband and I wanted to stay in a spooky hotel for our wedding anniversary and we got spooky alright, we went up on a Friday night and we loved it, the staff were brilliant the rooms were great the beds were comfortable and the morning breakfast was very much to our taste. There is a lovely atmosphere within the hotel and we were made to feel very welcome. We took pictures which to our astonishment showed interesting things very good stay thanks to the staff at Dobbins inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Inn dating back to 13th Century, with many a ghostly tale, located in the heart of Carrickfergus.15 well appointed bedrooms, ensuite & with complimentary WIFI. Popular bar lounge & restaurant serving traditional food throughout the day.Small meeting room for personal dining or team conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Dobbins Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dobbins Hotel Carrickfergus
- Dobbins Inn Hotel Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland