Three of us ate today in this bar and have to say we all were disgusted with the food that was served up to us ... Staters battered mushrooms when bite into them just a mouth full of grease , turkey & ham dried up , sausages barbecued , cream potatoes horrible , chips tasted like they had been cooked in oil that needed changed , and the gammon was just vile so would not recommend this place to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Inn dating back to 13th Century, with many a ghostly tale, located in the heart of Carrickfergus.15 well appointed bedrooms, ensuite & with complimentary WIFI. Popular bar lounge & restaurant serving traditional food throughout the day.Small meeting room for personal dining or team conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Dobbins Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dobbins Hotel Carrickfergus
- Dobbins Inn Hotel Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland