“STILL VERY GOOD”

Ranked #18 of 79 Restaurants in Carrickfergus
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: With 2 locations based in Carrickfergus & Lisburn Road. Springsteens is the authentic American restaurant experience in Northern Ireland For nearly 15 years we have built a reputation for serving freshly prepared American food, offering everything from homemade burgers and finger-licking ribs to juicy steaks and authentic fajitas.
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We hadn’t been here for a quite a while and decided to give it a another visit.
The staff are pleasant and friendly and the service is good. We enjoyed the food - especially the ‘sharer’ starter. The dips were delicious.
Our main course was fine - the sizzling steak and chicken strips - but it got cold very quickly.
I think it was because the ceiling fans were whizzing round at full blast and there didn’t seem to be any heating on. This was Saturday 29th September and quite a cold evening.
We like Springsteens and would eat there much more often if it was comfortably warm like the other restaurants in Carrickfergus.
That’s my only negative here.
Could you turn off the fans nd turn on the heat?

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Always love going to Springsteen’s since I was a kid with the family, however, it’s one of those places now that my girlfriend and I would venture to if we are around Carrickfergus direction. Great choice and selection of different foods on the menu, staff are friendly and always leave feeling satisfied. Always would recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Absolutely perfect for a Sunday breakfast after a busy weekend! The food is cooked to perfection and the staff are more than polite.

Lovely little place to visit if you're out on a drive.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

My husband and I had a lovely meal here. I had the foot long hotdog covered in pulled pork and tobacco onions, you also got a side and I choose criss cross potatoes. The hotdog was delicious and very filling. My husband had fish and he choose garlic bites. Def the next time I go I am going to start with dessert, cause just couldn't manage it this time.
The restaurant was busy but we got seated right away. The staff are lovely, they were very attentive. A really nice meal. Def go back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Actually disappointed got a old Orleans’s and the bbq sauce wasn’t even bbq it was tomatoe sauce. Seriously they don’t know the difference, not worth my time.

Date of visit: August 2018