stayed at premier in for the first time .on the 9th of march for 2 nightsthe best budget hotel ive stayed in clean friendly.and inthe heart of carrickfergus.great location to stay or travel about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning coastline, gorgeous countryside and a thriving, historic town... there's loads to see and do at the Premier Inn Hotel Carrickfergus. In fact with so much to do within a mile of the front door - plus popular business destinations only slightly further away - your first visit is unlikely to be your last. Step back in time at Carrickfergus Castle and Museum, before stepping out to its Marina and smartly refurbished Amphitheatre leisure centre. And, if it's the right time of year, follow the steps at the Annual Irish Dancing Championships. Either way, kick back at our tasty Brewers Fayre restaurant before diving into your incredibly comfy bed. Important info This hotel is situated next to a main road. Bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Directions: M2(J2) out of Belfast City, follow M5 North onto A2 towards Carrickfergus along coast road. Follow signs to the Castle/Maritime Area. Turn right at roundabout adjacent to the castle. Hotel situated straight ahead, 9.5 miles from Belfast. Next to the Harbour Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Carrickfergus Castle Historic Site Belfast City Airport 11 miles County Antrim coastline Carrickfergus Train Station 0.5 mile George Best City Airport 11 miles Belfast International Airport 22 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Carrickfergus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Carrickfergus Hotel Carrickfergus
- Premier Inn Carrickfergus Hotel Northern Ireland