Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Private Tour: Giant's Causeway, Norman Castles, and Game of Thrones Film Locations

Book in advance
from
£725.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience RD Chauffeur Services
from £725.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2015

Recently, my mom (84 years young) and I toured and visited family in County Donegal. Our visit concluded in Belfast. During the last leg of our journey, we were accompanied by Mr.R Lamb of RD Chauffeur Services. Mr.Lamb is a consummate professional, superb driver, and outstanding guide

We had only a short time in Northern Ireland and Belfast. Mr.Lamb insured that we made the most of the time we had .

If you will be visiting the Belfast area,
RD Chauffeur Services will make your visit a memorable one.

Meaney Family
August 2015

Safely home -Bayonne ,NJ USA

Date of experience: August 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank noelmeaney
Reviewed 25 August 2015

I booked RD Chauffeur Services by my friends recommendation. My party went on the Causeway tour. Richard was not only extremely professional and knowledgeable but also made us feel very relaxed throughout the day meaning we could enjoy the activity. I have to say thank you Richard and rest assured when we come back you will definitely hear from us again.
Thanks.