Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Private Tour: Giant's Causeway, Norman Castles, and Game of Thrones Film Locations

Book in advance
from
£725.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience RD Chauffeur Services
from £725.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

I regularly use RD Chauffeur Servives for clients arriving into Northern Ireland on business, and also on pleasure. The driver, Ricky provides an excellent, very professional service from start to finish, and is very reliable. His car, a Mercedes is immaculate, and he can cater for any size of a party, should it be for golfing etc. I have many of my clients requesting his services when they are returning on their 2nd visit to NI. Would highly recommend Ricky to anyone travelling to Ireland / Northern Ireland on business, or indeed pleasure!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Outstanding and flawless service top to bottom. Highly recommended. Ricky is the consummate professional. All of my travel arrangements were handled with perfection. He went the extra mile for my friends and me time and time again. He was able to accommodate spontaneous requests , his thorough knowledge of the area was extremely helpful , and on top of it all he's a super guy. Rikki don't lose that number it's the only one you want.

4  Thank 189ejh
Reviewed 2 October 2015

We used RD Chauffeur Services and Ricky was our driver - we had an incredible time with Ricky on our trip- a true professional, highly courteous, fun and now a new friend! I Highly, Highly, recommend!!
An amazing adventure for sure!

1  Thank digger7699
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Arrived in Dublin on 9/23 picked up by Ricky Lamb! From the moment he picked us up we knew we were lucky to have him. He tolerated a long day as we arrived at 7:30 am and spent all day and night in Dublin. He was very knowledgeable about the best places to go!
He accommodated us in every way and I would highly recommend when coming to Ireland that you utilize his services. His vehicle was immaculate and able to hold 4 people luggage and golf clubs! Just a first rate experience.

arvery reasonable price but the best part of all

3  Thank cdupey
Reviewed 27 August 2015

Recently, my mom (84 years young) and I toured and visited family in County Donegal. Our visit concluded in Belfast. During the last leg of our journey, we were accompanied by Mr.R Lamb of RD Chauffeur Services. Mr.Lamb is a consummate professional, superb driver, and outstanding guide

We had only a short time in Northern Ireland and Belfast. Mr.Lamb insured that we made the most of the time we had .

If you will be visiting the Belfast area,
RD Chauffeur Services will make your visit a memorable one.

Meaney Family