Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

Book In Advance

Start Date
End Date
Tours from RD Chauffeur Services tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews red door cruise ship golf trip day trip carrick a rede rope bridge northern ireland dark hedges antrim coast bushmills distillery game of thrones filming s class mercedes driver guide his knowledge beautiful countryside highlight of our trip carrickfergus castle golf club
Reviewed 17 April 2016

We are a Group of 8 Teachers who were visiting Dublin and we wanted to go to Northern Ireland. Ricky arranged for Brian to drive us. It was an amazing day. Brian was incredibly nice and taught us so much about Northern Ireland and especially Belfast and its history. He took us to Giant Causeway and we drove to Coastal route, which was breathtaking. He went out of his way to make this the best possible day for us, and he succeded. I can recommend this Company. Ricky has been very accomodating and easy to communicate with while arranging our day.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank Hanne B
Ricky L, Owner at RD Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

I am glad Brian looked after you all. He told me that he had a great time taking you round all the places in Northern Ireland. Hope you will come over again sometime and use RD Chauffeur Services. Ricky

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

Really really enjoyed the day, it was a picture perfect coastal drive with a lucky sunny day in February which we made the most of! Ricky was really sweet and showed us a lot of places of our interest.

My mum says she would want to rate you six stars if she could!

Thanks for the amazing day!
Best regards to you and your family,

The Gupta's from India❤️

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 1 December 2015

Just returned from a fantastic chauffeur-driven tour with RD, driven by Ricky in his S-Class Mercedes. Extremely comfortable car and superbly driven, we barely felt we'd spent any time touring after a nice nap on the way home!

Ricky took us everywhere we'd asked (Causeway, Bushmills distillery, etc) and some extra stops he threw in too, showing us some incredible sights in this wonderful part of the world. The level of service was second to none, despite our ability to spend hours in a pub in Portrush!

I would highly recommend this company for a tour of the sights and will be picking up the phone to Ricky on our next trip to Northern Ireland! Thank you, James, Ben & Al.

Date of experience: November 2015
3  Thank James C
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

I regularly use RD Chauffeur Servives for clients arriving into Northern Ireland on business, and also on pleasure. The driver, Ricky provides an excellent, very professional service from start to finish, and is very reliable. His car, a Mercedes is immaculate, and he can cater for any size of a party, should it be for golfing etc. I have many of my clients requesting his services when they are returning on their 2nd visit to NI. Would highly recommend Ricky to anyone travelling to Ireland / Northern Ireland on business, or indeed pleasure!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Outstanding and flawless service top to bottom. Highly recommended. Ricky is the consummate professional. All of my travel arrangements were handled with perfection. He went the extra mile for my friends and me time and time again. He was able to accommodate spontaneous requests , his thorough knowledge of the area was extremely helpful , and on top of it all he's a super guy. Rikki don't lose that number it's the only one you want.

Date of experience: September 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
4  Thank 189ejh