Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Private Tour: Giant's Causeway, Norman Castles, and Game of Thrones Film Locations

Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience RD Chauffeur Services
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2016

we looked for a taxi chauffeur service and found an exellent guide and a luxury car ..... we had an interesting tour through belfast,learned a lot about northern ireland and had a lovely trip to beautiful places around the town,castles and gardens,enough time for everything and lots of atention and safe drive....i can only recommend ricky and j.j. ...and all for the same price like a guided tour for two from the cruise agent with more than 40 person......best day !!!! and we will be back for more ! thanks again for this unusual day !

1  Thank topas2016
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

RD chauffeur services done our wedding cars last Friday and all I can say is this company is 2nd to none! I was picked up in the 7 seater merc what a machine absolutely stunning car. Ricky and the other driver mark were super the wife said Ricky made her feel so comfortable and calmed her nerves.
I would recommend this company to anyone to be chauffeured in style

1  Thank Gary P
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Beautiful cars, professional service, great value , very friendly drivers.
I was made feel so at ease and as calm as I was possibly going to be on my journey to my wedding such nice guys I would highly recommend this company. Perfect start to my perfect day thank you xx

1  Thank lesleyanne27
Reviewed 28 July 2016

It's true, it was our best day of the trip. With Ricky Lamb at the helm we hit all our marks and more. We never thought that we would see Dunluce Castle let alone wander around it at our leisure. At no point throughout our day did we feel rushed or even a tiny bit anxious about hitting our sites. Ricky managed our trip superbly while maintaining a relaxed itinerary. We were treated to an outstanding day that began with a beautiful Mercedes van picking us up in the early morning at our cruise ship. He provided stories, personal anecdotes and history that brought the trip alive and kept us wondering. His unique view of the "Troubles" on our tour of Belfast was enlightening for all of us in our group. Ricky certainly provides an exceptional service and we will use him when we return. Loved the scones and tea he provided us in a tea house at Dunluce Castle.
We hit the Old Bushmills Distillery, Dunluce Castle, Carrick-a-rede Suspension Bridge, a Game of Thrones filming location, a photo stop at Carrickfergus Castle (Dunluce was much better!), and a "Black Cab" tour in the troubled area of Belfast. I don't know how he did it. PS - we felt very comforted when he escorted us back to the ship. Judging by other reviews this is part of his service and in today's world, it's necessary.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Mark K
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Ricky drove my new husband and I from the church to our photos and onto the reception in April 2016. He is a true gentleman and made me feel very relax. Along with his two other drivers, who transported the rest of the bridal party, they were extremely professional and made our day! They had us laughing and had the umbrellas at the ready when needed. Ricky's vehicles are of the highest quality and I felt very lucky to have Ricky and his team for my wedding. I cannot recommend RD chauffeurs highly enough.

Date of experience: April 2016