Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Private Tour: Giant's Causeway, Norman Castles, and Game of Thrones Film Locations

Book in advance
from
£725.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience RD Chauffeur Services
from £725.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We had a great ride from Derry to Belfast. Driver arrived early and dropped us off as requested. Along the way we had great for nversation on the history and what we were seeing. He even recommended some great spots to eat in Belfast that were hidden gems. Ricky was great to deal with while booking. Highly recommended!

1  Thank ChicagoFols25
Reviewed 27 August 2016

This company is the best. Used their services for a full day trip in Northern Island North Cost including; Giant's Causeway, Bushmill's, Carrick-A-Rede Bridge, Carrickfergus and Dunluce Castles, Dark Hedges and Ballintoy Harbor. The day was even made more special with lunch in a quaint, home-cooked setting. Ricky was so professional, traveled safely and very knowledgeable about the area with our numerous questions. We never felt rushed through the day. Would recommend Ricky and his company for anyone.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

we looked for a taxi chauffeur service and found an exellent guide and a luxury car ..... we had an interesting tour through belfast,learned a lot about northern ireland and had a lovely trip to beautiful places around the town,castles and gardens,enough time for everything and lots of atention and safe drive....i can only recommend ricky and j.j. ...and all for the same price like a guided tour for two from the cruise agent with more than 40 person......best day !!!! and we will be back for more ! thanks again for this unusual day !

1  Thank topas2016
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

RD chauffeur services done our wedding cars last Friday and all I can say is this company is 2nd to none! I was picked up in the 7 seater merc what a machine absolutely stunning car. Ricky and the other driver mark were super the wife said Ricky made her feel so comfortable and calmed her nerves.
I would recommend this company to anyone to be chauffeured in style

1  Thank Gary P
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Beautiful cars, professional service, great value , very friendly drivers.
I was made feel so at ease and as calm as I was possibly going to be on my journey to my wedding such nice guys I would highly recommend this company. Perfect start to my perfect day thank you xx

1  Thank lesleyanne27