“Lovely pizza”

Four Star Pizza Carrickfergus
Ranked #36 of 79 Restaurants in Carrickfergus
Price range: US$1 - US$26
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The pizza here is 10 times better than Dominos. The app is very good for ordering, the delivery times are always very good and best of all, it tastes amazing!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Ordered a delivery, was delivered quickly and hot.
Would order from them again.
Did not find the ordering on my iPad easy, had to get help from my son.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This place has great pizza, American style, Limited seating but you can eat there. We had a large Pepperoni that fed three adults

Date of visit: August 2017
Jamie H, Owner at Four Star Pizza Carrickfergus, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad you enjoyed your food. Unlike our competitors, our pizza dough is made fresh in store, every day. We simply don't believe the quality is the same with factory made or frozen pizza dough. We look forward to serving you again soon :-)

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

A cold February Sunday night and couldn't be bothered cooking. As Sunday is BOGOF I thought why not. the order was processed lightning fast. it even came 10 minutes early. both pizzas were delicious. No greasiness or sogginess. the bread was delicious and the toppings ( the chicken variety especially Inc cajun buffalo and fajita) aren't available any where else. You get a decent amount of toppings too and it was just out of the oven hot when delivered. really good. Thumbs up all round. Well done guys.

Date of visit: February 2017
Jamie H, Owner at Four Star Pizza Carrickfergus, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Thanks for your review. So glad you enjoyed your food. Unlike our competitors, our pizza dough is made fresh in store, every day. We simply don't believe the quality is the same with factory made or frozen pizza dough. We look forward to serving you again soon :-)

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

I actually visited the Newtownabbey branch but am posting on Carrick site as still waiting for the previous review to be published!!!

I was given a masterclass in pizza production by the Owner/proprietor Scott. He showed me that all pizza dough is made daily and fresh and on site and that all 6 of their pizza branches get fresh Irish produce thrice weekly. I even got to make my own. They have fab deals, look after their staff very well and have great deals online or by phone and not via third party operators. Please visit my website for full review.

Date of visit: February 2017