I'd reserved this B&B for my mother for 2 nights. I needed somewhere with easy access due to her limited mobility, and this was perfect. The B&B itself was spotless; very clean and fresh, and the rooms were very comfortable. Beautiful views to the rear of the house towards Islay - framed perfectly from the Breakfast / Sitting room. Rosemary (the owner) was genuinely very friendly and welcoming. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this B&B to my friends/work colleagues, and intend to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful Bed & Breakfast accommodation is situated on the road between Ballycastle and Bushmills right in the heart of the North Antrim Coast and Causeway Coast regions.Craig Cottage is set on a quiet location with stunning views overlooking the beautiful Rathlin Island and very close by to the small hamlets of Whitepark Bay, Ballintoy Harbour and Port Bradden. It’s sea views are amazing and the walks beside the B&B are a great way of distressing ones self. For the more enegetic there are lots of attractions near by; The Giants Causeway,The Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Dunluce Castle, The Giant's Causeway & Bushmills Railway, Portballintrae, Portrush, Portstewart and the great shopping town of Coleraine.The Craig Cottage Bed & Breakfast is the ideal place for you to start your visit of the North Antrim Coast and Causeway Coast vacation.Craig Cottage Bed and Breakfast provides clean and comfortable surroundings that will give you an ambience of 'home from home'. Craig Cottage's proprietor is Rosemary McFarland and she will do her utmost to ensure that your stay is both enjoyable and relaxing ensuring you will want to return very soon.If your looking to book a Bed and Breakfast for your stay here in the North Antrim Coast, we'll make sure you have a comfortable, clean and unforgettable visit to Craig Cottage ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Craig Cottage Hotel Bushmills
- Craig Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Craig Cottage Bed & Breakfast Bushmills, Northern Ireland