We have stayed at The Smugglers Inn three times so far. Love the owners' wonderful friendly welcome, we are starting to feel part of the family now! It is spotlessly clean, the food is excellent' and the staff are very friendly and efficient. Breakfast was freshly cooked and plentiful and the staff were always cheery in the morning..The view from our room was spectacular, we sat watching the rolling Atlantic waves crashing onto the beach.. The Inn itself is fascinating to walk round, with lots of nautical items on the walls to look at and read.. We will never stay anywhere else when we are in Northern Ireland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Smugglers Inn....... We are a family run Hotel located on the famous Causeway Coastal Route and one mile from Northern Ireland's only UNESCO world heritage site, The Giant's Causeway. We are the closest Guest Inn to The Giant's Causeway. The Smugglers Inn is situated on an elevated site with panoramic views off the surrounding north Antrim coast and rural landscape. Our facilities include a fully licensed restaurant, a bistro, bar, free wi-fi and extensive free car parking at the rear of the property for cars and coaches.Upstairs we have twelve en suite rooms consisting of doubles, twins, family and executive bayview rooms. The Smugglers Inn is the perfect base to explore the unique and mythical attractions of Northern Ireland's North Antrim Coast including The Giant's Causeway, The medieval Dunluce Castle, Bushmills Irish Whiskey Distillery and Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Smugglers Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Hotel Bushmills
- Smugglers Inn Bushmills, Northern Ireland