Smugglers Inn
  • Restaurant
US$169
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Portrush Atlantic Hotel(Portrush)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$146
  • Breakfast included
US$95
Inn on the Coast(Portrush)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$83
All reviewsgiants causewaykippersmusselsfamily roompiesteakexcellent foodbite to eatvisiting the areasea viewmain courseample parkingan evening mealroom was largecooked breakfasttwo nightslovely breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband took me to the smugglers inn, for a wee night away for my birthday.. Food was brilliant, good big portions, room clean, tidy and very comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. all round good experience.

Room Tip: Ground floor for those not able for the stairs.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HAPPYFERMANAGH
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have visited The Smugglers Inn many times whilst on visits to Northern Ireland. Although, we have only eaten, we haven't stayed there, we've always found good value for money and very tasty meals, with friendly staff. It looks out on a lovely view of the Atlantic and Portballintrae. Would definitely recommend for a nice meal at a decent price.

1  Thank Toby6859
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Very disappointing. I stayed for 1 night after visiting the Giants Causeway & rope bridge. Basic room. Staff were not helpful when I had a problem with my room. Expensive for what I got. The one positive was I had a nice dinner.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank PJM982
Reviewed 13 May 2014

we stayed for one night prior to watching Giro D'italia. We vaguely knew of it's existence but were recommended to try it. Glad we did. The room we were allocated was spacious, bright, modern and spotlessly clean. We had dinner and were very well pleased and very well filled. The standard of food was excellent and the menu was impressive. The staff were very helpful and very friendly. They were there when required and out of sight but watchful at other times. overall this was a lovely experience. Can thoroughly recommend it.

Room Tip: some rooms are bigger than others. Families can be accomodated
2  Thank BelfastmickeyB
Reviewed 12 May 2014

always passed this place on way to causeway hotel until last Friday night we decided to stay over night, cant believe what I have being missing at smugglers inn great staff lovely food and very clean will be going back here when visiting north coast

2  Thank david1160