Just returned from a 2 night stay at the Smugglers Inn. We have been visitors for a number of years and feel that we should let everyone in on our secret. Fantastic value for money. Clean comfortable rooms and welcoming staff. My husband is coeliac and at extremely short notice (i.e., we had arrived) a provision to GF bread/cereal and menu was available. The menu is varied and is a real treat for fish dish lovers. I would heartily recommend this venue for anyone visiting the North Coast.
The Telford Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Smugglers Inn....... We are a family run Hotel located on the famous Causeway Coastal Route and one mile from Northern Ireland's only UNESCO world heritage site, The Giant's Causeway. We are the closest Guest Inn to The Giant's Causeway. The Smugglers Inn is situated on an elevated site with panoramic views off the surrounding north Antrim coast and rural landscape. Our facilities include a fully licensed restaurant, a bistro, bar, free wi-fi and extensive free car parking at the rear of the property for cars and coaches.Upstairs we have twelve en suite rooms consisting of doubles, twins, family and executive bayview rooms. The Smugglers Inn is the perfect base to explore the unique and mythical attractions of Northern Ireland's North Antrim Coast including The Giant's Causeway, The medieval Dunluce Castle, Bushmills Irish Whiskey Distillery and Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Smugglers Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Hotel Bushmills
- Smugglers Inn Bushmills, Northern Ireland