This area is my ancestral home and my hosts the McFalls were like family to me! They even connected me with others who could tell me about my own family and lead me to graveyards and churches, and other people who all helped me complete my own family story. All that aside, this is a delightful place away from the town itself, but still very close to all the beauty that is the North Antrim Coast in Northern Ireland. My only regret is not staying longer and exploring more up that way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Valley View is close to the Giant's Causeway, Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, Bushmills Distillery and Dunluce Castle. It has spacious rooms with en-suite, TV, tea/coffee, hairdryers and small fridges in the rooms. The rooms are spotlessly clean. Tea/coffee and homemade bread are served on arrival between 3 and 6 pm. Valerie has a great knowledge of the local area and has information on restaurants and really good places to visit. Personal attention is given at all times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Valley View Country House B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley View Country House Bed And Breakfast
- Valley View Country House Hotel Bushmills
- Valley View Country House B & B Bushmills, Northern Ireland