My husband, son, and I stayed at Valley View for three nights while touring the Giant's Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Derry/Londonderry, the Antrim Coast, Malin Head, and more. The central location of this great B&B made drives in every direction easy. Valerie is a warm and knowledgeable host who makes sure her guests feel at home. Our rooms were large, cosy, and comfortable with every convenience, and we had great views of the surrounding countryside. Breakfasts were first class. Incredible value for money with hospitality and charm thrown in. We know this area and what it has to offer very well, and we were so happy with this accommodation that we are already planning a return trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Valley View is close to the Giant's Causeway, Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, Bushmills Distillery and Dunluce Castle. It has spacious rooms with en-suite, TV, tea/coffee, hairdryers and small fridges in the rooms. The rooms are spotlessly clean. Tea/coffee and homemade bread are served on arrival between 3 and 6 pm. Valerie has a great knowledge of the local area and has information on restaurants and really good places to visit. Personal attention is given at all times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Valley View Country House B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley View Country House Bed And Breakfast
- Valley View Country House Hotel Bushmills
- Valley View Country House B & B Bushmills, Northern Ireland