This was our first visit to Valley view with our 14 month old son, Valerie and Maynard were as welcoming as always, the room was once again immaculately decorated and furnished, our family room was generously proportioned with plenty room for a toddler to manoeuvre his way around and lovely and quiet after a busy day at the beach. Breakfast is always a pleasure with a wide range of choices in the lovely cosy conservatory. Both Valerie and Maynard are a mind of information for local visitor attractions and restaurants and are always keen to advise and help with recommendations. Have recommended to family and friends in the past and will again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Valley View is close to the Giant's Causeway, Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, Bushmills Distillery and Dunluce Castle. It has spacious rooms with en-suite, TV, tea/coffee, hairdryers and small fridges in the rooms. The rooms are spotlessly clean. Tea/coffee and homemade bread are served on arrival between 3 and 6 pm. Valerie has a great knowledge of the local area and has information on restaurants and really good places to visit. Personal attention is given at all times. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Valley View Country House Bed And Breakfast
- Valley View Country House Hotel Bushmills
- Valley View Country House B & B Bushmills, Northern Ireland