“Fantastic value”

and 1 more site!
Templeton Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Templepatrick
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Great place to go staff where lovely and couldn't do more for us ! We go there regularly and the quality of the food is very consistent . We seem to be working are way through the menu and have not been disappointed yet !

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Joanne W
templeton123, Guest Relations Manager at Templeton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thanks very much for taking the time to post a review following your recent visit to the Templeton.

We are delighted with your kind words, and that you keep choosing to come back to us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Average enough. Receptionist was very friendly checking me in but I was informed that the wifi isn't free and would cost me £8.95 for the night. A little cheeky in my opinion when paying to stay the night anyway. I haven't come across any hotels lately that charge for bit buzz wifi. I didn't sleep well, found the bed quite hard and uncomfortable but it was clean and my colleagues all slept ok. Dinner was fine, nothing I couldn't have cooked myself though, I had the chicken goujons with garlic mayo and satay dips, tasty enough but again I cold have cooked it myself. I was excited to get breakfast having been told of the tasty pancakes there, unfortunately myself and two colleagues ordered them, we were waiting ages for them to arrive and when they finally did all of them were burnt quitely badly, blackened in places so quite disappointing. Checking out was easy and quick again by a lovely receptionist. All the staff there were lovely, the girl who served us dinner and breakfast was lovely but I felt the hotel let them down with a few issues such as the wifi and substandard breakfast.

I'd stay again but only because there's no other option in Templepatrick to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thanks very much for taking the time to post a review following your stay with us.

We greatly appreciate all feedback, as this is the only way that we can provide the service and standards expected from our customers.

I am sorry that you found both your dinner and your breakfast slightly disappointing.

I hope that you shall return to us in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Sunday afternoon lunch was excellent.... first of all disabled access was great even though there was a large crowd for lunch it didn't seem cramped we had plenty of room...secondly the staff were very friendly,helpful and courteous....and finally the food superb selection all cooked to perfection ...I will certainly be back soon to try out there room service

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thanks very much for taking the time to post a review.

We greatly appreciate all feedback, and it was lovely to hear such kind words.

We look forward to being able to welcome you back to the Templeton in the future.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Stopped off here for a bite to eat. We hadn't been to the place in years and by the look of the bar area, it hadn't been cleaned since then. Food was really average, even if it was only bar food and the staff were not overly friendly either!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
templeton123, Guest Relations Manager at Templeton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thanks for taking the time to post feedback following your recent visit to the Templeton.

I am sorry that you felt disappointed but, I can assure you that the level of service was not typical of our normal standards usually on offer.

I do hope that you will return to the hotel in the future, so we can show you the welcome that you expect.

Once again, thanks for your feedback

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Arrival was very late in the evening and the receptionist wished she was somewhere else. Just after checking in I asked what the wifi code was to be told it was £9 for 24 hours. I checked to see if I was in London, Belfast or Dublin but alas it was in the country in Antrim. The room had all that could be expected and was clean. Breakfast was well laid out and plentiful if you wanted it. My colleague and I then stayed in the reception area working until around noon. No wifi at that price & no 3G restricted what we could do. It was interesting to see the casual clientele arriving for lunch I am sure they are the same as when I last want to the hotel 10 years ago
This hotel is not for me but apart from the wifi all was OK and I am sure would be acceptable to most travellers.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
templeton123, Guest Relations Manager at Templeton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thanks very much for taking the time to post a review after your recent stay with ourselves.

We greatly appreciate all feedback, as this is the best way for us to learn, and to monitor our standards and levels of service.

We have taken on board your comments about the WIFI and we have spoken to our supplier to try and get a new system in place.

We do hope that you will return to us in the future.

Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Had a wonderful weekend in this hotel. My sisters and I were attending a sporting event at The Jim Baker bowling stadium and this hotel is nearby. We stayed in the family suite and could find no fault. Great food, evening and breakfast. Staff were excellent, very helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thanks very much for your feedback after staying with us recently.

We treat all comments from our guests very seriously, as this is the only way we can monitor our levels of service, and our standards.

We are delighted that you and your sisters enjoyed your weekend, and we do hope that you will stay with us in the future, should you be visiting the area again.

Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We booked this as a wedding anniversary treat following a few days work and staying with family. The booking was easy, excellent friendly staff and very efficient. We stayed in the Norton suite with excellent views in two directions over a lake and over the gardens. We booked Dinner in the restaurant where the meanie was found to be interesting and varied. The service was courteous and friendly and efficient. I would describe it as a homely friendly atmosphere run bt people who know what they are doing ...I'll definitely be going again ...

Room Tip: The restaurant is great but the grill room is a good standard and breakfasts are a treat ...