Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club
HIExpress.com
US$113
  • Restaurant
1,495 results
All reviewsgolf coursedriving rangeleisure facilitiessauna and steam roomdeluxe roomlounge barbar foodlovely hotelmain restaurantsteakinternational airportfamily roomrelaxing staynorthern irelandshort breakcouldn't do enoughgym
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Visited Hilton Templepatrick for a birthday getaway at the end of June. From our check-in until our check-out we were made to feel so welcome. Happened to mention to one of bar staff it was a birthday treat and found a beautiful plate of desserts in our room on the first evening. Marcus was so professional in his role as were the rest of the staff from reception to fitness suite. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and most definitely will be returning again in near future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Templepatrick, Manager at Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

I am delighted that we helped to make your birthday celebrations extra sepcial and I will certainly pass on your kind words to Marcus in respect of his service.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is dated and not particularly nice looking from the outside. Inside it is quite nice but nothing special. Golf course is good as is the breakfast but I'm afraid I was a little underwhelmed by this hotel. Which is very unusual for the hilton brand. With a bit of care and attention this could be a much better hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback about your stay with us in December.

I am disappointed that we failed to 'WOW' you on this occcasion and perhaps you will get the opportunity to visit us soon when you will see the works that have been carried out in our Bar and Livingwell areas since Christmas.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Its not the norm for me to write reviews about dining experiences, but i have to do one about Treffners at the Hilton Templepatrick. I decided to order the ribeye special with champ and Diane sauce, the only way i can describe it was unreal. The perfect seasoning & cooking of the steak is the best i have ever experienced also the Diane sauce was the best i have had and believe me i have been eaten in some of the finest steakhouses in the world. I overheard one the waitresses asking the Chef how long it would take for the ribeye to cook she called him Paul, Paul thank you for cooking the best steak i have ever had. Tony M

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tony M

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on this site.

It is always encouraging to receive positive feedback and I will certainly pass on your kind words to our Chefs in respect of their service.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I booked the hotel on the Hilton website as I wanted to be near Belfast International airport, for two days. I arrived late on Sunday night when it was dark, but was impressed with the private road up to the hotel itself. When I got up on Monday i saw what a beautiful setting with the hotel overlooking the Golf Course. I must compliment the chefs as this is the first buffet breakfast I have had anywhere in the world where the scrambled eggs were soft and creamy. After along workday I enjoyed a delightful bar meal on the terrace as the sun was setting. The rooms are of the highest standard, and the Loving well health club has just been refurbished. I can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Get there as soon as you can
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed this particular visit to Hilton Templepatrick and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed overnight in early june 14. Had what was called the bumper package for me and my other half. This included one hour spa treatment and three course meal. Room was rather poor and the bathroom especially the shower needs ripped out.spa treatment was good while he was kept ten mins late for his and his was cut short. all together he had a forty minute treatment. approached recption staff regarding this. he was given a bottle of shaving foam as an apology. Disgrace. the food.well what can i say. we both had seafood chowder after waiting 20mins. it was burnt.informed waitress.she didnt care and looked at us as if we spoke in a foreign language. the chef said it was the smoked cod. oh please it was burnt you fool. main course was ok and so was the dessert. staff and service very slow. next morn had breakfast. just as bad. oh must mention the pool.freezing! one of the most horrific nights stay ive had in a long time. not acceptable.

Room Tip: just dont stay.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank catherine w

Thank you for your feedback, which certainly made uncomfortable reading.

I would very much like the opportunity to discuss your concerns further and as I am unable to ascertain telephone details from this site, I would ask if you could contact me at the hotel direct at your earliest convenience.