Corrs Corner Hotel
US$138
US$284
US$180
  • Restaurant
Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$160
US$119
PremierInn.com
Malmaison(Belfast)
US$222
US$203
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
Parklands(Carrickfergus)
All reviewsbar grillmixed grillexcellent hotelcity airportbusy roadchicken marylandlarge portionshighly recommend this hotelthree stargreat mealfirst classminute drivepiping hotspacious roomgood nights sleeptea and coffeebreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2013

as a regular customer my wife and I went in today for lunch and were very disappointed at the at the lack of service.
we arrived at 13.05 and were shown to a table,ordered a drink and were provided with a menu.
the drinks arrived 5 minutes later but no one asked if we were ready to order.
we waited a further 10 minutes and finally asked a passing waitress who was attending another table if she would take our order,which she did and our starter arrived approx. 5 minutes later which was fine.
WE waited a further 15 -20 minutes and although people that arrived after us were served we still did not receive our main course.
finally we complained,paid for the food we had received and left
All the bar manager did was say sorry and he would take it up with the chef.
We can get better service than this in other restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Bridgene, General Manager at Corrs Corner Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Johnston707,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience in our Grill bar. I would like to apologise for the lack of service you received upon this visit, as a regular customer you will be aware that this is not our usual standard of service. The manager on duty, did speak to the chef regarding this and we have looked into our procedures to ensure this doesn’t happen again.
I hope this experience does not put you off returning and the next time you are in the hotel, please let yourself be known to me and I will speak to you personally.
Martin Toner, General Manager

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 3 night's. Hotel is lovely, clean and has all you would need. Breakfast was what you would expect and food in restaurant was delicious. Ate in restaurant all 3 night's it was that good. The staff were very helpful & friendly. Especially the manager who helped us get into our car when we locked the keys in the boot!! Cannot recommended Corrs Corner Hotel enough.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kate B
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here a couple of times on business and not a negative thing to say about this hotel. The reception accommodated the payment I wished to use unlike some of the other hotels around and the food and breakfast are very good too with fairly reasonable pricing but room prices pretty average but not overly expensive

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Just had dinner here & it was good wholesome "Irish" food & service acceptable. However the waiters started setting up tables for breakfast & were extremely noisy, thus spoiling the atmosphere. If two people lifted & positioned the tables instead of dragging them, the problem would have been solved.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Great hotel, and extremely helpful and friendly staff.

I was staying in the hotel from the 27th-29th as part of a sports event. I was having a few issues with my work in Scotland and needed to print and fax some documents. The lady behind the reception could not have been more helpful and not only let me print and fax the documents I needed, but even offered to personally post some letters for me.

Following on from this I left my MacBook charger in my hotel room and upon contacting the hotel I spoke to the same woman who had been so helpful previously. She located the charger for me and had it posted to me in Edinburgh. I received it just 2 days later.

On top of this the hotel was very clean, very comfortable, accommodating and all the staff were welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business