“Fantastic Place to Stay”

The Riverside Bed and Breakfast
and 1 more site!
The Riverside Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 10 Cushendall B&B and Inns
Salford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Place to Stay”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Well, what can I say.....Anne and Pat are wonderful hosts in a spotlessly clean and modern Bed & Breakfast. The "heart attack on a plate" ( local term for the full Irish Breakfast) kept me going all day and nothing was too much trouble. Anne helped me out when I needed and I am very grateful for that.
I have stayed here previously and the standard has never dropped. If you go to Cushendall, you will not be dissapointed at The Riverside.

Brian O'Reilly.

Room Tip: I would advise to book early as the rooms are always occupied as far as I can see.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Brian O

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Newcastle
Reviewed 8 June 2013

We had 2 nights at the Riverside and founs Ann and patrick to be lovely hosts - our room was comfortable and had everything you need, there is a pleasant guest lounge and the breakfast was good too. There was a sheet with suggested car drives to see the most of the glens and coastal scenery and Cushendall is a good location to do this. The Riverside is central to the village and next door to Harry's bistro which was wonderful and across the road from Johhny Joe's pub (McCollums) which is amazing even with it's slightly erratic opening times - try to do both if you can.

Room Tip: we had the back room which was very quiet
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Myself and my husband got married in May, we had a lot of family home and we hadn't booked a honeymoon as yet.!
We decided to book in and take a tour around the coast over the weekend, everything was just a home away from home, we honestly enjoyed every single second from arriving to meet Pat and Ann. The friendliness, the information packs in the rooms, very welcoming and its sure a visit myself and my husband will not forget Many thanks to Pat and Ann your generosity was over whelming.. x

1 Thank enjoyment34
London
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We stayed for one night while touring the coast. The rooms were lovely, with modern decor, flat screen Tv, hairdryer etc. we had the front room and there was a bit of noise from traffic in the morning, but it didn't bother us. The owners were friendly and the breakfast was good (although not particularly high quality sausages etc. but then that isn't surprising for only £50 per double room!). One thing I would advise is to take your own shower gel as there isn't any provided, only hand soap. This b&b is such good value and a great location so I would definitely recommend it.

chester
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I have never written a review before but this place made me want to. Pat and Ann were a delight to meet. Room bedding crisp, bed really comfortable, water hot, and breakfast really tasty. My wife and I would visit the area and would not hesitate to book back in. Thanks.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank tim j
Petersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Great place to stay if you're travelling the coastal route, location was perfect. We were there for a wedding in the area but travelled all along the east coast. Pat gave some good advice for the route, and the breakfasts were fantastic! The hosts were very welcoming and highly recommend anyone to stay here!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Sticklet75
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed 4 April 2013

My husband and I had one night here over the Easter break, and we really enjoyed our stay. The B&B is well positioned in the village, and there is a good place right next door for dinner. The couple who run it are so nice! We were reccomended a walk along the beach up to the ruins of an old church and old graveyard before we left Cushendall - and we are so glad we did! It was such a beautiful walk with no tourists - and the ruins were so interesting - a special place!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kate p
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cushendall
Ballygally Castle
#1 of 10 in Cushendall
Glendale Bed & Breakfast
Glendale Bed & Breakfast
#4 of 10 in Cushendall

Been to The Riverside Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!